Monday, June 13, 2011

Soul Music

There are many ways to get to someones Soul. But its never easy to do that. We try and try to get into there Soul by doing different things, saying different things, and showing different things. To me I believe to get into someones Soul without forcing and trying hard. You just simply "Sing". Let me say this again..."Sing". When your singing from the heart, its communicates to another persons Soul. People sing because they know it will reach and be close to your home and heart. To be honest I only sing when I wanna communicate my true feelings, so your Soul knows that this is real. If mine and your voice can sing and it makes you smile and cry, then both our songs can only be called "Soul Music". I may not sing like there artist out there, but when I sing...I know you will smile because my voice and my soul makes you feel warm and fuzzy. So if you wanna get to someones Soul and see how they feel about you, Sing! Now do you see why voices are meant to be heard instead of hiding it. For me, I should say the same thing but I only chose a select few to hear my voice through music because I believe they deserve it and also because I want them to know. The songs I sing, comes from my heart and soul so you know its real. So stop trying to find and or try to get to someones Soul the hard way. Sing to them and all should be clear. Sing to the ones you care about and see if you've have touched there Soul through Music. If that works, then you picked the right Soul to sing too. But also, see if they can do the same back because 2 Souls needs to communicate instead of 1. I hope my singing reached to your Soul instead of your Heart. Now go on world...SING THAT SOUL MUSIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment